Monday, May 15, 2006

90+ Degrees = Waverunner Time!


Ahh, there she sits all ready to go!


I think Loren is trying to make a muscle...


People thought we were a couple and offered to take our photo together. Loren & I both choked back the bile and allowed ourselves to be photographed. The 'hee bee gee bee dance' was done later, and the brother - sister bond was restored.


I got the camera all ready, asked Loren to get some shots of me, I went out there and rode it like a maniac... Pretty much risked my life! I get back, missing my hat, the high temperature engine warning alarm is going off, and I have suffered some slight Fiberglas damage, but I know that she must have taken some great photos! This is the only photo she took. Okay, there were a few others... But this is the only one that was in focus.

P.S. Deb is down in Eugene for a CPA meeting. She is owed one make up run to the lake when she gets back.

No comments: