Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Xbox 360... I Had To Get One!



I originally planned on getting the Xbox 360 for Christmas, but supply problems tossed that idea straight out the window. Then rumors of power supply issues, and problems with the units overheating started coming out daily. So, I decided to sit back and wait for all of the above to be fixed... Hoping that it could be fixed.

Well, time has passed and the issues have been remedied. All I can say after hooking it up the 65 inch HDTV and 5.1 Surround System is... WOW! Jaw dropping graphics and sound along with wireless controllers and slick interface make this toy a fun one. I have not even hooked the thing up to the internet yet, as the one game I bought with it kept me busy all night! I must go now and save the world from evil, click.

No comments: