Saturday, August 19, 2006

Hello From Ho Chi Minh City!

Just arrived in Ho Chi Minh and all is well. This stop is for 2 days, with the goal of buying large planter pots for next summer. I have already consumed a Vietnamese Iced Coffee, which is a brew of very strong esspresso and sweetened condensed milk over ice. Very strong and really good! As usual the van ride from the airport to the hotel made for some great photos and I expect to get quite a few while I am here in Vietnam. I have almost finished the lightning storm video and will upload it when I get a chance.

As usual, my desire to update my blog is directly related to how much interest (that means comments) I get from you all! So, I'll leave it up to you...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a whiner, rot gut

Rick Whitten said...

Dearest Rotgut,

I would like to take this moment to thank you for your comment. The amount of thought, concern and energy that went into it's creation must have taxed you greatly!