Sunday, July 24, 2005

I'm Back!

Sad to realize that my week of vacation is over. It was fast and furious, with much fun and work to be had. We split up the week with the first half being camping and the second half working around the house.

Camping was good with all of the toys working correctly and lots of opportunity to us them. The only downside was that it got really HOT during the day. I'm talking over 100 degrees hot! I being one of those Northwest campers, would rather sit around a camp fire everyday and try to stay warm than have to wait until 8:00 pm for the temperature to drop below 90. Trinity Lake, California was a great place to be able to do everything... ATV riding, Swimming, Riding the Wave Runner, Beautiful scenery, and way, way, way far away from my cell phone provider!

Working around the house was productive as we dug into some of those projects that take the time. We finally got Deb's chairs for the dining room table and picked up a new area rug to go under them. We are much closer to having everything put away from the big move and even cleaned all of the gear up from camping. I even did some yard work and washed the cars.

Well tomorrow I am back to work. I'll post some photos of the last weeks activities in the next couple of days.

No comments: