Thursday, November 22, 2012

Tuesday Morning I Went In To Have A Fistula Repaired

Here are some links if you are interested in what I had.  Warning this is not for the faint of heart.

Link - Link - Link

It looks so cozy... NOT!

All hooked up prior to going into surgery.  Note the compression bands around my calves to prevent blood clots during long procedures.

Each syringe has something I apparently need to make it through this thing.  As you can see the look on my face says "What have I done to deserve this?"

In recovery and gone to the world!

All done and going home.
I am on some really good pain medicine and laying low.  I will admit right up front that even with the meds that this was and continues to be UNCOMFORTABLE!

I only needed the one surgery to correct this thing and look forward to being done with it!

No comments: