Sunday, July 23, 2006

Move Killed My Computer

I set up the computers yesterday after spending many hours prepping the nerdery. Debs computer went up first, no problems, system booted up the first time. About 2 hours later I was ready to fire mine up... That did not, and still has not happened. Some how the main c: drive (250 gigs worth) died during the packing, transport, or unloading phase of this move. I have tried all of my tricks, done all of my dances, and hugged my 100 gigs worth of backup DVD's that include all of my photos, made not 2 weeks ago just before the packing started. I will recover, but not until DSL comes online this Thursday. Without several files available online, my fresh install won't partition my drive to be any larger than 137 gigs! So, I will just have to rotate my chair ever so slightly and quietly... USE A GIRL'S COMPUTER!

No comments: