Saturday, November 21, 2009

... And Sometimes It All Goes At Once!

November has brought to me the perfect storm of system failures:

- Theater Room HDTV DVR died, replacement arrived but will not boot.  A new one should arrive on Tuesday.

- SLK keeps showing a low pressure warning for the tires even though they are all aired up to 32 pounds.

- Computer that runs the weather station has died, this occurred the week after the wind speed sensor failed on the station.

- All of the media readers on my main computer will not work anymore and each day brings another strange glitch.  I smell a motherboard problem.

- The main line of electricity for the entire backyard has an underground short somewhere.  No power for anything.  We have to run a brand new line.

I think I know what I'll be doing during my next vacation!

No comments: