Sunday, September 21, 2008

Back From Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

Back from vacation in Mexico. I planned on posting during the vacation, but I just have trouble stomaching the ridiculous prices charged for internet access! So, for the next week I'll post with a one week time delay.

Arrived home last night to record rainfall in the Boise area. We received 1.1 inches of rain yesterday here at the house! I know, for you in Portland this is not a major feat, but here in Idaho this is big! Downtown Boise received 0.9 inches. This breaks the old record of 0.49 set back in 1984. The last time rain fell here at the house was 55 days ago.

Mishra has not left my side since I have returned... but I figure that she's gotta eat sometime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you sure didn't try the internet cafes in town...cheap cheap cheap