Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Early Morning Hong Kong


Finally able to get to posting something! The curse of the noodles continues! Monday night I fell victim to an overnight bought of either food poisoning or extreme fatigue. It only lasted overnight but as with any type of sickness out on the road... I'll pass on that next time! I'm putting my money on the body just being out of whack as my travel companions who ate the same thing as I, are feeling fine. I made it through yesterday fine feeling just a little puny, but after a good nights sleep I am back and ready to go.

Today we head into Interior China for the day with a late return tonight. Some great finds so far, so start whistling some Christmas tunes... It will be here before you know it!

Light rain with temperature right at 70 degrees!

No comments: