Saturday, July 08, 2006

Saturday Night, The Last Night

There is nothing left! The truck is full, the house has been cleaned and we are set to head over tomorrow. Of course it will be hotter than hell the whole way over so I can really work up a good sweat in the Wrangler! Deb will stop from time to time and let me "visit" the air conditioned luxury that is her Jeep, so I'll survive.

The house will not be ready until Monday morning, so when we arrive we will move into the builders motor home for the night. The hardwood floors are getting their final layer of sealant and it will need Sunday night to cure. Even then, we will have to lay moving blankets all over the floors on Monday and allow only rubber inflated wheels on the movers dollies. This last little but of stress only makes us laugh! "Is that all you got left?"

It is supposed to only take one day to unload the contents of the moving truck into the new house. I feel the sweetest day of my life so far just might be Tuesday morning when I wake up and control my own destiny again! We will see. Each day brings us closer to the end of this adventure and then, the beginning of yet another.

No comments: