Sunday, September 11, 2005

Greetings From Vietnam...

I am now here at the airport waiting to catch a multi stop over flight to Shanghai. I find it interesting to note that the Typhoon that just missed us in Taiwan looks to hit us in Shanghai! Pretty wild time here in Vietnam, very busy, hot, humid with rain squalls throughout the day. At one point on our way to a pottery factory we had to stop due to a large traffic jam. I took the opportunity to exit the van and started shooting with my camera! Pretty wild time! Children would gather around and try to touch my stomach! Many adults and children smiling and wanting to have their pictures taken! Everyone curious and friendly. I was able to walk around for about 20 minutes while the traffic jam cleared and had the time of my life!

Plane is getting ready to leave. Will post photos soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can understand why they wanted to touch your stomach as they have never seen a man pregnant before:)
r.gut