Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I have arrived!

I arrived at the Hampton this evening. As the door to my room swung open my eyes feasted on the room of my dreams. It smelled good, the bed was large, I saw a leather recliner, at that point I knew that everything was going to be okay. I must move on to another topic as I am beginning to mist up.

The rain hit Southern California with a vengence today! The streets ran like rivers and standing water was everywhere! The new store did not fair well as buckets and trash cans dotted the floor. At one point water was coming down the walls in several places and even took out the intercom system. People just flat don't like rain here! The trend for the day was to take our plastic bags and fasion them into rain hats and race across the parking lot as if the store was about to blow up! I strode out into the rain with the confidence of a person who might have seen a rain drop or two in his life. This caused many to openly weep at my powers, and I began to lay hands on some as I made my way to the car.

I brought sight to the blind, bowel movements

to the constipated, and provided directions to

the nearest Radio Shack for old people who wanted

a new computer so they could type to their grand children.

One man was heard to shout: "You're Shitten Me!" I entered the car with a great feeling of pride that I could bring an end to the needless suffering in this part of the world.

I now must move aside the 4 friggen pillows and enter my bed for the evening. It should be nice.

No comments: