Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fighting The Invading Horde!

As most of you know by now Deb is not a big fan of mice.  So you can imagine my dismay when Indy started to stare intently at an inside wall with his ears perked up.  Sure enough, we get down on our hands and knees and hear the rock'n mouse party going on inside the wall!

"How can this happen?  I've got a dozen boxes of DECON down under the house!"   Well, after exploring the lowest levels of our home and finding all 12 boxes devoid of food, but full of mouse turds, I had my answer.

Now either we've done kill't a bunch of mice over the four years since I placed those down there, or more likely the poison stopped working after 18 months.  I know, who knew that DECON was code dated for freshness?  Most of the boxes themselves had been eaten!

So, as the photo shows I headed once again into the subterranean underbelly of our home to place fresh boxes of tasty snacks for our uninvited guests.

We'll let Indy be the judge of effectiveness.  If he stops staring at the wall, I'm calling "Operation Get Out Of My Wall" a success.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a good look on you!

Rick Whitten said...

I think the word you are looking for is... Fetching!

RumRnnr said...

Wow, Peter Venkman has nothing on you. Who ya gonna call?

Rick Whitten said...

If there's something strange
in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

If there's something weird
and it don't look good
Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

I ain't afraid of no ghosts
I ain't afraid of no ghosts