Saturday, May 08, 2010

A Day of Travel

We headed out this morning early, working our way across the  country to finally arrive here in Port Canaveral, Florida.  We actually had it easy with only one connection in Salt Lake City.  No delays and now we're mentally preparing for the beginning of what is sure to be a tough week on a cruise ship!  Dry those tears and realize that we will "stay strong" and "gut it out."

I kind of look at it like jury duty.  Jury duty with food, entertainment, amazing views, and exotic locals.  Sure there is the dread of being sequestered, not being able to use your cell phone or have access to your email!  Hell, I'll probably have no idea for a whole week that the economic recovery "has slowed."  Or that the hair gel I use is facing a nation wide recall because it turns my hair gray.   It DID you know!

Anyway, depending on how long this case lasts I'll attempt to remember you all out there in Internet land!  If I can I'll post some photos and let you know what we're up to.

No comments: