Saturday, January 23, 2010

Heading Off To China

It is time once again to make the long journey to Asia.  To do what again?  Go shopping!  This trip we'll be selecting for Christmas of 2010.  From north to south it will get quite cold in Shanghai and over 70 degrees in Hong Kong.  I'm prepared with a wide selection of clothing, so what ever mother nature dishes out I'll be ready.

Boise, Seattle, Japan and then Shanghai.  This should provide all of the air travel my heart may desire for the next 24 hours!

I would like to take a moment to thank "Gym On The Run" for the delightful workout early this morning!  I have been provided by Alaska Airlines a glass of juice and a snack.  The problem seems to be using my noodle arms to get said food up to my mouth!  I will ask for a straw and skip the snack.

Stay in touch with my travels... I'll be posting as usual.

5 comments:

Deb said...

Hi Rick, This is where the blog says you were when you posted this:

Rue Saint-Dominique, 75007 Paris,

Thought you might want to look into this.

bob said...

rotgut,
I was wondering about that too, you sure he got on the right plane:)

Loren said...

Deb, Rick needs to come clean about something... I knew you would find out eventually. He has been going to Paris to take part in a "confidential" clinical study. How frequent flying effects his... Well, you will find out eventually... I'm so sorry!

Loren said...

"Gym On The Run" is brutal and inhumane!!! Shame on him for putting through such a rigorous work-out right before you left!

bob said...

France now is that were they do the special kind of operation?
No matter im sure Deb will fix it
and make it work