Thursday, April 05, 2012

I Believe It Was The Year 1999...

Bagboy, Deb and I worked together to build a deck at our first house.  I had just -purchased a VHS-C Camcorder and I was excited to use it!  I set the camera up on a tripod, and every time we worked on the deck I shot time-lapse of our progress.

This footage sat on my shelf for 10+ years until one day I decided to clean it up and post it to YouTube.

I called it: How to Build a Deck in 10 Minutes! - Watch the creation of a multi-level deck through the magic of time-lapse.  It sat there and had a couple hundred viewings as do all the rest of my videos.

That was until a year ago.  It started picking up.  People started to comment on it.  One year later it has over 110,000 views!  Bagboy, Deb and I... we've gone viral!

1 comment:

RumRnnr said...

110,001.....