Saturday, January 23, 2010

I just had my coffee tested by the TSA


"Sir, could you please place your coffee on the cart."

Thee TSA guys and a rolling cart have just wheeled up to me in the waiting area.  I place my just purchased Iced Mocha on the cart.  A small tester strip is held about a half inch above the straw for a 5 count.  The wand is then held out for an assistant to apply one drop of chemical to the tip.  I pass and the Mocha is mine again.  Everyone waiting for the plane with any drinks is tested.

Never had that happen before.

I was at : 3056-3470 W Airport Way, Boise, ID 83705

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happened to me yesterday at MDT, Harriburg, PA -- JHD

Loren said...

How strange! I was in the Spokane airport yesterday with a screw top cranberry juice and noone checked it. I feel discriminated against!