Monday, June 29, 2009

The Rodenator!

Deb and I have just gotten back from a viewing of the Rodenator in action, and I can tell you it has restored my faith in America! The boom and the concussion are amazing. Flame and debris blowing out of holes feet away. I will be using this fine piece of equipment in the near future as the destructive wall of whistle pig holes creeps in from the back of the house. We heard the booms and headed over to the neighbor's house to watch the owner covered with grass and dirt grinning from ear to ear! "Boom!!!" You can feel the thump through the ground. "BOOM!!!" He says that he hopes it works... but even if it doesn't it was worth it! As we are leaving other neighbors are walking into his yard with the same look I have... "I wanna be a redneck and blow up rodents TOO!"

1 comment:

Steve Bloomfield said...

Rick,

We are happy we have restored your faith in America. Where did you see this Rodenator in action?? The Rodenator is not a "toy" but when used, it speaks for itself. Call us @ 1-800-750-4553 if you wish to purchase one for yourself.