Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Pool Is Open For Business!


We took our first dip in the pool Saturday night and all is well. I'm sure the pool opening people enjoyed sucking up the carcasses of several unlucky mice and even a mole! It took 24 hours to go from a leaf filled, ice cold swamp to a crystal clear, 85 degree pool.

As a side note: While I was walking around the landscaping pulling weeds, a spider or a centipede sunk their fangs into my finger! It was a whopper, much like being electrocuted! The target finger has swollen a bit but my whole hand aches. I never did get a look at the creature, but I think I might start wearing gloves when I pull weeds from now on.

1 comment:

Loren said...

Looking forward to swimming in the warm pool very soon!!! It certainly looks inviting at this stage.

"Duck Riders Activate" or something like that?!?!