Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Last Belize Photo Flood




I LIKE chicken!

This little girl is watching her brothers play in the tide.

If you are going to drive a golf cart... make it a JEEP golf cart!


During our visit to Belize they had an election. This is a shot the night after, as the winning party put on quite a parade.

We saw bats flitting around in the darkness right after sunset. The problem was how to get a photo of one. I pointed the camera at a clump of trees and Deb would yell "Bat!" as she saw one fly across the area. I would just press the shutter button and the flash would go off in the darkness. Only after I dumped the photos to the computer and started looking, did I find 3 photos actually contained a bat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The bat looks just like the batman & Robin bat?! Same color and texture, really!!! Now I know where they got the specific look for the logo - coooool!!!

The rest of the photos are fantastic, expecially the purple coral one-amazing now that I know how to make them bigger!!!