Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just A Little Tired

Just arrived in New Delhi and it is most definitely time to sleep! Current time here is 10:30 pm and it still is 90 degrees outside. Very strong smell of wood smoke in the air, and the traffic to the hotel was pretty packed. I am charging the camera as I have a hunch that the picture taking tomorrow could be pretty good.

The laptop got hit pretty hard in the Bangkok airport by a pretty nasty worm when I logged onto the free wireless. I had a 4 hour layover waiting for the plane to New Delhi and I spent the whole time cleaning up the mess left by the virus. "Warning, a virus has been detected!" In the time it took me to kill the power to the computer it wrote itself onto the hard drive over 600 times! No data loss and I am pretty sure I am back to normal. For those of you not in the know, trying to kick a viral worm's ass with tools you have to download from an infected network, while it gobbles up your computer, is a tricky process at best!

I have stories to tell but no time to tell them... yet.

No comments: