Sunday, October 29, 2006

Part Of Weather Underground

As you know we now have a Personal Weather Station. I figured since I was collecting the data I might as well share it. So now you can click on the title above for a complete forcast and current conditions provided by the station or click Here to see a history of what has and is happening minute by minute in Deb and Rick's back yard! If you would like to see where the station is on google maps click Here. You will find the name of my station along with other Boise personal weather stations on the right hand side of the page. Ours is named "SE Of Kuna, Idaho." If you mouse over the name you will see the station light up on the map. Once you see it on the map you can click on it to see a pop up of the current weather data it last transmitted. I will soon replace the "Accuweather" information down the left hand side of the blog with my own data. Until then you have to go to the above sites to monitor the station.

No comments: