Monday, August 07, 2006

Travel Hell Day

All I want to do is get home. Just a simple trip from Sacramento to Boise. I started at 4:00pm and it is now 11:00. I am currently sitting with all of the engines turned off while mechanics look at the plane. The day has been riddled with "slight delays" that then turn into "rescheduling events.". I am blogging as the engines turn on and then off, rinse and repeat. When the engines are off the plane begins to heat up quickly, it is quite a treat! People are beginning to get that "attitude" that goes with being stuck on a small, hot, "The rest rooms are currently closed, please remain in your seats with your seat belts securely fastened, thank you for your understanding," plane sitting out on the tarmac.

I will update this post as things develope.

No comments: