Thursday, August 03, 2006

Message From Deb:

The rumors are true…Rick would not allow the grass to grow under my feet for very long. For the past month, I have worn nothing but shorts, t-shirts and flip flops. That will all be changing soon. I will be working at a local CPA firm near downtown Boise. The good news is that I don’t start until September 18th. So I have a few more weeks of shorts and flip flops!

I first applied for this job in May. They were not in too much of a hurry to hire someone, so they waited for me to arrive in Boise and then contacted me for an interview. A week after the interview, I received an offer letter, which I accepted after negotiating a later start date. This will give me time to finalize things in the new house and then take two weeks vacation to Panama in September. I will start the new job a week after we get back from Panama.

No comments: