Thursday, July 06, 2006

Packing fun?

The first day of packing has now come to a close. Deb and I are camping in our own bedroom right now, sleeping bags and everything! The goal today was to get everything packed into boxes. That almost got done. What has been packed is stacked up in every corner of the house.

Tomorrow brings the packers back and begins the shuttle truck run to haul everything to the mother ship down the hill. This large truck is parked in the field at the first corner of the gravel road coming up to the house.

We are ready to be done, but still have a ways to go. Home phone is now disconnected so please use my cell number to contact us as Deb's new number is in the 208 area code. Also, the MSN email is no more, so use my work address or my Gmail account to contact us. Until we are back in internet action I'll be using the blackberry to post to the Blog. So no photos for awhile.

No comments: