Saturday, July 15, 2006

Moving Our Stuff...


Welcome to the joys of moving! Didn't we just do this a year ago?

Those boxes contain the computers and about 10 hours of hook up once we get to Kuna.

Hello there my name is Dennis! My job is to make your move go just as smooth as possible. I however will not do any of that, but instead almost kill you with my stupidity and ignorance!

"We gotta pack it tight or it will move around and make the truck unstable." Famous Dennis quote, heard often... Way too often.

This might take some time to sort out!


All the room that's left in a three car garage after the unloading of the truck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's see... Dennis... Dennis... Hey, wait a darn minute... I think I have heard of this fella. Isn't he the guy who calls his wife "Siss"? In fact, I think he calls his Mom Siss too. His whole family is a little, dare I say, different!

I thought he was supposed to be in for a few more years... guess he got out on good behavior.

Holey crap, Rick, do you realize...
HE KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVE!