Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A Story For You

We get done with our appointments early on Monday so I head up to my room for some rest. I decide that it would be fun to watch a movie on the PSP. The room is cold, so I decide to climb into bed, fluff up the pillows, and veg out. Everything is going great, I am into the movie, head phones on, lights are off in the room, everything is perfect. About an hour into the movie something catches my peripheral vision... there is a man standing at the foot of my bed! I freakin jump out of my skin and the man puts both hands up and says, "You don't need turn down service?" It is a hotel worker, who must have knocked, but I didn't hear it, and of course I forgot to throw the bolt on the door. He leaves and I lock the door behind him.

Lesson learned.

No comments: