Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hong Kong

Good Morning from Hong Kong!

If you want to know what time it is here, just add 4 hours and switch the am or pm. The flight was a long one as usual but uneventful. Sleep was restless as it always is the first night, since the body is in denial and wont do me the favor of just shutting down! We are staying at a Hotel called the Nikko Hong Kong. This is a nice place and very close (walking distance) to most of the vendors we need to see here. I am having trouble focusing on the typing as I am mighty hungry! My body thinks I am trying to punish it by just skipping breakfast and lunch... It will be dammed if it is going to let me miss dinner. First appointment is at 10:00am, breakfast will be at 9:00 and I have an hour to get ready, so I best sign off right now and get moving.

Photos will be posted as they become available.

No comments: