Sunday, March 05, 2006

Greetings From Shenzhen, China

Things have been very busy and the weather very smoggy, both conspiring to virtually shut down shooting a single interesting photo so far. Sleep is still a mixed bag but I feel good. A smooth trip is what you always hope for but not so good for creating any interesting stories. I suppose that the weather and tree events that have unfolded on an almost weekly basis back home have used up my quota for the month!

I found my China goody to bring back home, but will keep it a secret until Deb gets to see it since it is for her. (okay, and me.) I will tell you one statistic about this above mentioned item however... It weighs about 60 pounds! I believe I can fit it in my suit case and use the rollers to get it around. If not it will be an interesting trip back home! The purchase of this item did create a great story, but alas, I can not share it will you all yet.

I am off to do some reading and then head down for dinner. Until next time...

No comments: