Sunday, October 23, 2005

Fire Marshall Deb



It seemed like a simple plan, take the trailer full of garbage to the dump. This we did, but after driving away from the dump, enduring ridicule for my trailer backing skills, and inhaling the stench of loaded diapers and stale beer, I decided there had to be an easier way to get rid of all of the yard debris we have.

Thus the first ever Rick & Deb brush burning party began! I drug out the hose, broke out the chain saw, and piled up some stuff to light on fire.
The easiest thing, light wood on fire.
It took me 45 minutes to get this damn thing going! We had stopped at the gas station on the way home from the dump, (when I had this great idea) to pick up some lighter fluid, but they were out. We tried newspaper, brazing torch, hell I even fired up the leaf blower to fan the flames! In the end, I think the fire finally felt pity for me, and just started up.

We managed to clean up all of the many piles of debris around the yard. Hail to the Brush Burning Fire! Posted by Picasa

No comments: