Saturday, June 18, 2005

Three Days Off...

Here it is early Saturday morning and I am up at 3:30am! This seems to be the new thing for me, up for about an hour and then I fall back to sleep. The choice I have to make is, lay in bed and roll around for an hour, or get up and do something. Well since I don't have to work today, I have decided to do some blog updating.

I took Friday off and played catch-up on many put off projects. Such wonderful chores as: Trip to the dump. Powerwash the ATV's (Can you say mud covered!), Take the Jeep to DEQ and then get tags, and the continuing and almost done job of, empty a few more boxes out of the garage.

The trip to the dump consisted of crap from the old house that we finally had the strength to get rid of. Things we had not used for 10 years but still had to quickly throw into the trailer, or we would change our minds. This feeling was so strong that I had to do the same thing when I actually got to the dump just to get it out of the trailer! Funny how that works.

Of course this weekend would be a great time to start on the yard, but due to the never ending rain this year, the yard is still far too wet to start on. I used to think the weeds were big in the old yard... I was wrong. There seems to be strange forces at work here in the country. Some of these things are huge! Oh, and if anyone ever wanted a private endless supply of blackberries? We got em! Deb says she is ready to provide berry cobblers, if I pick the berries. I'll be there.

No comments: