Sunday, May 01, 2005

Where Does The Time Go?

I had these monster plans of all the work I would get done this weekend! Very few of my projects got finished, unless you count sitting on the sofa reading the paper as a job.

Tomorrow is my first day of Jury Duty! I called tonight but my number has not come up yet. I am one of those strange people who actually look forward to serving on a Jury. I was the Jury foreman the last time I was summoned and it was very interesting and sobering. (Mount Soap Box) If smart people always have an excuse to get out of Jury Duty then that just leaves the stupid ones to let the crooks get away with it. (Step Off Of Soap Box)

I am ready for summer to arrive for more than one or two days! Just as the ground dries up, and you can get out in the yard, the rain comes back. I really need to get some grass seed down as the weeds are starting to make their move.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just what we need , forest gump as forman, but if i was the one being chared i'd want you , rotgut