Thursday, April 14, 2005

Been Working Graveyard This Week...

Tonight marks the fourth night in a row I have headed off to a fine store and done a reset. I think of you all padding around your houses getting ready for bed, looking in the kitchen for a late night snack, worrying that you will only get 7 hours of sleep tonight. Well let me clue you in!
Graveyard SUCKS!
There is not one good thing about it. You start working right when your body tells you to "go to sleep." The reason we all usually are sleeping is because it is dark and cold out! You would think that once you stay up all night that you will sleep like a baby when you do get a chance! Nope. You wake up every hour of the 5 maximum hours you do get, and in the end you feel awful just in time to head out and do it again.

Oh, I'm sorry, is reading this preventing you from padding over to the kitchen to get your snack?!

1 comment:

Rick Whitten said...

I bet even with all the extra sleep you people are getting that not one of you will leave me a comment!

We'll see.