Thursday, March 10, 2005

My Day Today

Good Morning to all of you. Today we saw 4 vendors and say such wonderful things as Christmas lights, Plush, Halloween goodies, and Wicker. After work I went to a place where only yesterday I was measured for 3 new dress shirts. Today I picked them up and they are nice! I picked everything out from the collar to the style of pocket and number of buttons, I even had my initials placed on the sleeve. Each shirt cost about $35 dollars U.S. each and I got a free tie to boot. After that I headed out to dinner and watched the light show again on the Hong Kong side. Tomorrow marks the last day of going out and seeing vendors, after that comes the writing of the Purchase orders. This is where the fun begins. Do we want it, what port does it come from, what is the cube, does it have an import tax, how many, how much, what date does it come in, what is the minimum order quantity, rinse, repeat, for the next four days! The photos will slow to a crawl as I will be stuck in the Hotel all day. I am off to do some reading and hit the sack.

No comments: