Friday, March 04, 2005

Let Me Tell You About Your Tomorrow!

I am now finishing up Friday and you all are just starting it. For those inclined, just add 4 hours to the time and reverse the AM to PM or the PM to AM and you'll be over here with me. Even after being given four days to adjust my body is still in denile! Wake up in the middle of the new night and be wide awake and hungry. I don't seem to be hungry for dinner but I am starving for breakfast.

Today we saw Christmas, Toys, and Plastic Ware. I had the most fun at the Christmas place and hope I picked out some good products. I am off to get some sleep and lay low for awhile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes its 6:20am and im looking at the blog, i had a dream about you(and the other half) last night. bs

Rick Whitten said...

That's just flat spooky Bob!