Thursday, March 17, 2005

I'm Home... And Awake At 2:00am!

Landed at PDX Airport yesterday at 7:30am, arrived home and went straight to bed. I woke up at about 1:30pm with the plan of staying up the rest of the day until normal sleeping time and then having a good nights sleep. After all I had about 7 hours of sleep under my belt for the last 60 hours so this wouldn't be hard, right? I made it until 9:30 last night, sleepy as hell, crashed and burned, until! 2:00am, wide awake, hungry, mind activated, no chance of falling back to sleep! So here I sit in the dark, working on my blog at exactly the same time I would be if I was still in Hong Kong while you all sleep. I do have the fire going and I am at home so I will be okay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back mamason, i was beginning to wonder if some one stole your lap top. bet your own bed was a wonderful site(deb to)
talk to you later, rotgut