Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Greetings From Taiwan!

My first full day in Asia comes to a close as I prepare myself for bed. Saw 3 clients today and looked at plastics, cookware, and acrylic products. All of my systems seem to be working fine and I figure I will feel really good after tonights sleep. Foggy and rainy here with temps in the low 60's. The ride from the airport last night was a wild one with the guy doing 100 mph + for the 30 miles to the hotel, all of this in a driving rain storm! I was so sleepy that all I could do was stare at the gauges on the dash and wonder what the speed was in kilometers. What do you tip a guy that scares the crap out of you? Well, I made it, so that is all that matters.

I have taken some good photos despite the rain and mist. I will upload one or two. Next update will come from Hong Kong.

No comments: