Thursday, March 03, 2005

Greetings From Hong Kong!

Sitting here in the Hotel Niko after a fun day of seeing toys and plush. Quite tired today as I think my body is starting to realize that I wont be going back to the 'right way' for awhile. I hope to get a good nights sleep tonight and should be my normal self for the rest of the trip. Pretty chilly for Hong Kong and I have even thought of going out and buying a light jacket or something to keep warm. No, I did not bring something warm on this trip because it has never been cooler than 70 degrees anywhere I have been in Asia! The locals here are wearing monster winter coats that we would leave in the closet unless it was in the teens or lower! The usual smog covers the city here and the cough I was almost over with is making a come back.

Now for the bitch: With the exception of one individual who knows who he is, I am lacking ANY comments on my blog entries in quite awhile. Imagine that if this blog were say a church, comments whould be the offering. Now at this point in time the blog God, (Me) is not a very happy camper and seeing that I am in a distant land away from my wife and new home I could use a few stinking comments!

Well, with that off of my chest I will let you all go for now and I will update you all later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you tell em!!! i will try doing more tonight in your comments, it is time to go to work and last night i forgot to look at the blog, now dont get slanted eyes BS

Anonymous said...

we are glad we have brought God into your life butyou can not compare yourself to him. now if you use the devil that would be closer:) bs

MeatSlayer said...

Want some cheese whit your wine!!!!