Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Back In Hong Kong

Glad to be back in Hong Kong and checking into a room for the last time before I head home. Took a TurboJet boat back from Shenzhen and arrived here at about 3:00pm. We are now staying at the Shangrila Hotel and it is a nice place with large rooms. Did a little shopping tonight and got some very cool stuff. I will not disclose these 'gifts' online as some of the readers might be the intended recipients. Went to a place called Stanley Bay right off of the ocean with many 'hole in the wall' shops and twisty paths. I took a double decker bus there and sat on the top deck in the front seat like a good tourist! I did take many good photos today but I am just too tired to upload any so you will have to wait until tomorrow. I will complete my trip here in Hong Kong and head home in a little more than a week. I have been watching the weather at home and I just want to prepare you all because I guarantee it will start raining the day I get back. I am off to sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want my present, whadya get me, ....gimme, gimme. I can't wait !

Anonymous said...

some of the readers!!! thats not good odds as i only think there are two of us:)rotgut