Sunday, February 27, 2005

Packing Up For China!

Today is the last day to get myself prepared for the long haul over the Pacific to the Far East. Packing will have an added fun factor as everything I need is definitely in the house, the big question is where? I have most of the stuff on the floor in the living room, so it is just a matter of getting out in that garage and finding the rest!

The cat door went until 9:00 pm last night but is done. Now the trick is to get the cats to use it. I hauled Mishra out into the garage and had her do a 'test fitting'. If she can go through then any cat can!

The Family Room is up and running with T.V. and couch placement. I also have the computer room up and running at 37% computing capacity. The Central Core still sits silently in the corner as it will have to wait until I return and we can wire the down stairs for 220 and pick up a pig tail!

Well, I am off again to begin the hunt!

No comments: