Saturday, January 01, 2005

The First Day Of 2005

Good Morning! Hard to believe that just a week ago we were having Christmas, yesterday we had New Years, and that on Thursday we'll be in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! The most amazing thing about this is, that the entire time I just keep getting better looking! Alright, maybe not, but of course it is now time for the New Years resolution of... Drum roll please...
Lose Some Friggen Weight!
Anyone else out there? I'm telling you, the system is against us! The further along in life you get, the easier it gets to not exercise, and the better food tastes! Actually, I think it is the eating experiance itself, it's more enjoyable, the event is more fun! So, I have a plan... eat in a very cold room soaking wet with a high powered fan blowing on me! This will foil such things as, "Man that was good, I think I'll have some pie." and "Hey, you gunna eat all your bacon?" Now it will be a chore, something that I'll try to avoid like the plague! This is going to work, I know it... I LOVE cold pizza and Ice Cream!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya man! I too have to lose some weight. My pants are getting too tight for comfort if ya know what I mean. (it's me again).

Anonymous said...

I know the frustration of weight gain.....any trick that works to get rid of pounds is a good thing. Hope you can make it.........and good luck