Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Stopped By The House Last Night...

And the wood flooring is in! Hard to believe, but it made the great room look bigger! Kind of like a long basketball court with no hoops. Of course, I had to view all of this with my face pressed against the window since we are still locked out. I called the builder and asked about the lock and he said I could call him anytime and he would let us in. So, I will have to give this a try this weekend as the photos will be lacking until I can get in there and shoot some new ones.

I am typing this from the Rogue Regency in Medford, Oregon. A lovely meal from Taco Bell and I am now tucked away in my room working on the blog. The whole world must be working on their blogs, as the site is very slow tonight. I was going to take a photo today on my way down but since the leaves have now fallen off of all the trees and it was smoggy there were no good shots to be had. I'll go dig up an old one from the archives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I must agree that the main living area of the home resembles a basketball court!!!! I plan to dress up like a vendor fully stocked with hotdogs, popcorn and pop to sell on the sidelines when visiting...

Anonymous said...

Hi Rick! Dad & Mum here! New Home sounds fantastic!
Cant wait to visit & see it/you all.
Merry Christmas--Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!
Send a messabe sometime as email situation has been fixed here.