Saturday, November 06, 2004

Good Deed Done!

About 2 weeks ago I came home from work and and small black and white cat came up to me and begged for attention. She was very skinny and looked like life was not going well for her. I went into the garage and put down a handful of cat food... it was consumed in seconds. So began the pattern of the cat hanging around the house and greeting me everyday when I got home for me to feed her. I was obvious that she was an indoor cat at some time, as she was happy to be petted and was not afraid of me.

Deb wanted to adopt her, but I figured this would be very hard on our 2 cats that are now almost 10 years old. So Deb went to plan B and proposed to her new employer that the City of Happy Valley needed a cat! They accepted, "City Kitty" was moved to her new home, visited by a vet, and now will be the mouse hunter for the office space. Just thought you should know.

No comments: