Thursday, November 18, 2004

Get On The Ground!

Headed out to get some In-N-Out Burger and came home to some excitement! I pull into the Hotel parking lot and park the car. I do my usual removal of the stereo faceplate and I hear a powerful engine sound to my left. As I look up I see a blacked out police cruiser lock up all four and screech to a halt not 300 feet in front of me! A dog leaps out of the car and heads into a line of bushes and comes out the other side attached to a guy flaying and trying to run. The cop draws his gun and screams "Get On The Ground"... "Get On Your Belly!" Cop cars coming in from EVERY WHERE! Dog is chewing on this guy and he is screaming. (I can hear this because I have put down the drivers side window.) "Stay DOWN!"... "Get DOWN!" Three Police men with guns drawn are screaming at the guy who is STILL trying to get away from the dog. Six police cars now! Last one to arrive turns on a spot light and you can see that the dog has the guy by the arm and is shaking the crap out of him. (I have a french fry. Hey! They were going to get cold!) Man finally stops struggling and is decended on by the police (Whooo Hooo there's gunna be a Whoop'n!), hand cuffed, and stuffed into a car. From bits of post arrest conversation I think he was trying to steal a car from the next store car lot. HUH! Whatcha Gunna Do When They Come For You!

P.S. The burger and frys, though alittle cold were still good.

No comments: