Wednesday, November 17, 2004

And On The Eighth Day...

Heavy Fog moving into the area tonight as I sit in my Hotel room digesting a Carl's Jr. Burger. I sent my laundry in this morning so I am in some fresh relaxing clothes as I enter a bit into my Blog. Ray and I had a pizza feed last night and I will be posting a photo of the feast next. I was hoping to eat the left over half tonight, but Ray got the nod and headed home.
For that the Bastard WILL PAY!
From this moment on his name will not be spoken in the city of Vacaville, and any who utters it shall have his tongue cleaved from his festering hole! I swear by this, and will uphold it until I breathe my last breath! May his meaty soul writhe in pain as he sleeps in his soft bed next to his woman while I once again I fall to sleep on the doorstep to HELL.... Vacaville, California. There, I'm over it!

Well, I am off to do some reading and see what the Woot! of the day is.

No comments: