Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Whooo Hoooo!

Time to order Pizza! I ditched everyone tonight for a private dinner celebrating my last day in my hell hole of a room! Sure, you're invited; room 232. I plan on ordering something with bacon on it... must have bacon. Not Canadian bacon either, real honest to God strip bacon! I have no idea if this can be done, but you would think that if they can put a Starbucks on every corner in America that they can make me a pizza with bacon on it!

I picked up my laundry today and everything was ready but the Socks and underwear!
"I feel funny, like when I climb the rope in gym class."
They said that someone would drop them by the hotel tonight. I am starting to get a teency bit nervous as it is quickly coming on 7:00pm and I am still looking at the last 2 pair of clean un's I own, shivering in the corner of my suitcase. I do a quick mental calculation, and with the front, back, inside, outside time tested emergency underwear usage guidelines as taught in grade school, (while the girls were watching their video on periods) I have only 8 days left until I'm in REAL trouble. Pray for a knock at my door! Do it for the children!

Time to get the food thing rolling.

No comments: