Tuesday, October 26, 2004

My Mailbox

I got home today and checked the mail. Now I'm talking about the box that usually contains the once in a lifetime offers for .0004% interest on a third mortgage so I have some cash for the dream vacation I have always wanted but could not afford. Now, I just checked this box yesterday at about the same time and I am pretty sure it was empty when I left.
Today, however it was stuffed with political shit!
I count 11 individual pieces of political attack mail, (all of it shiney and eye catching) indicating that the other guy is a monster turd, and should not be elected! I was lucky to get some of the same stuff twice, once to me and once to Deb. One was a full blown pamphlet by a guy who starts out his pitch by saying that he is a Billionare! I seem to remember running into him at the gas station or maybe the Burger King where I must have given him my address! Anyway, since I already took a crap today and have used up all of my reading time, I chucked probably close to 20 dollars worth of direct mailing into my recycle bin. That reminds me, I better figure out who I'm going vote for soon!

No comments: