Monday, October 18, 2004

I'm back!

Well here I am again in my fantastic Extended Stay America room. The smell of smoke that pours into the room when the guy above me lights up has soaked into everything I own. Every morning at 6 am he gets up and lights up. Every morning at 6:01am I get up and turn off the A/C that sucks in the smoke and turn on the fan in the bathroom trying to fall back to sleep. (nope, It hasn't happened yet.) I have managed to get a new room reservation in the Hampton Inn down the road but I can not move for 2 more nights. sigh.

The opening was a soft one and that was good for my feet but hard on the clock.

I am off to do some reading.

1 comment:

MeatSlayer said...

I figured I would be your first comment... I feel for ya buddy... Live long and prosper. Keep it bent and don't let your meat loaf.

MeatSlayer